Another great example of a traditional Orangery extension in New Haw, Surrey which blends seamlessly into the original house.
The main brief for this orangery was to be a seamless addition to the property making a bright reading room and to showcase the paddocks view.
- Plinth brick detail to match the property
- Dry cast decorative copings
- Large bi-fold and French doors
- Structual opening into the kitchen
- Electric underfloor heating
- Removed the patio wall to enable a better view of the paddocks
- Installed steps with architectural lighting and extended the patio area for more entertaining area